Disclaimer and Disclosure
The information contained in this blog is for general information purposes only, and it does not make any warranties of any kind regarding the accuracy or reliability with respect to the blog, or its information provided.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including and without limitation; direct or indirect consequential loss or damage whatsoever arises from the loss of data or profit, arising in connection to the use of this site.
Through this site, you may be able to link to other blogs/websites which are not under the control of lynnaistyle.com. I have no control over the nature; content, or availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
This blog contains affiliate links that cost you nothing but a small commission for us when you buy from the link. The blog promotes healthy living, health care tips, skin, and health-related products. Thank you so much for stopping by.
Most of the pictures and images used in this blog are taken by me & my team and thus belong to me; henceforth using them without my permission is strictly prohibited; which could lead to copyright issues.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND STORE:
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance; estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name; billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number; credit card/payment details; and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address; email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Some of the payments to the products are done via PayPal while some are direct with your debit or credit card.
In this subsection, you should list which third party payment processors you’re using to take payments on your store since these may handle customer data. We’ve included PayPal as an example, but you should remove this if you’re not using PayPal.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
Our website address is; https://www.theshillongvagabond.com